- This event has passed.
Kids Night Out at the Museum – Glow in the Dark!
August 21, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$10 – $15
“Glow In The Dark!” Night
*Masks are mandatory for all children school-aged and up.
That’s right! We will be completing challenges in the dark (semi-dark) museum. Don’t worry, there will be light for your little fireflies who don’t quite like the dark.
We will enjoy fun games with glow sticks and find hidden glowing gems hidden throughout the museum.
Dinner will be popcorn chicken, fruit, cookie, lemonade or water.
If children have any food allergies or do not like the meal provided, they are welcome to bring their own dinner along with them.
This event is for children ages 3-12.
Please note: all children 3 years old must be potty trained and be able to use the bathroom independently.
1. If your child has a fever over 100 degrees, please do not bring them.
2. If your child is coughing, please do not bring them.
3. Cover when sneezing, contain germs, and clean hands. KACM is doing very in-depth cleaning.
4. Parents will drop off and pick-up kids in the entryway. It is recommended that the same adult drop off and pick up child. (Slow the spread, send one instead)
5. Children’s temperatures will be checked when they arrive. They will need to leave if over 100 degrees.
6. Water fountains will not be used so children must bring their own water bottle with their name on it.
7. Masks are mandatory for all children school-aged and up. Staff will be wearing masks.