- This event has passed.
Kids Night Out at the Museum – June Bug Jamboree
June 26 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$15
Bring your kids to the museum for a fun evening with their friends! They will enjoy free play in exhibits, an educational activity or craft, dinner, and more!
Dinner will be a Raising Cane’s Chicken Finger kids meal, fruit, lemonade or water.
If children have any food allergies, or do not like the meal provided, they are welcome to bring their own dinner along with them.
This event is for children ages 3-12.
Please note: all children 3 years old must be potty trained and be able to use the bathroom independently. Thank you!
1. If your child has a fever over 100 degrees, the policy is they need to not come back to our programs until they are fever free with no medication for 72 hrs.
2. If your child is coughing, please do not bring them to our programs and keep them out 24 hrs without coughing.
3. Cover when coughing/sneezing, contain germs, and clean hands. KACM is doing very in-depth cleaning.
4. Parents will drop off and pick-up kids outside of the building. It is recommended that the same adult drop off and pick up child. (Slow the spread, send one instead)
5. Children’s temperatures will be checked when they arrive. They will need to leave if over 100 degrees.
6. Children will use only half of the museum with their designated group.
7. Water fountains will not be used so children must bring their own water bottle with their name on it.
8. Children will be split into two groups, at the discretion of KACM staff, with the priority of keeping siblings together.
Each parent will need to agree to the following guidelines if their child is attending one of our programs.
Your child is NOT allowed to enter KACM if they display any one or combination of the following symptoms:
• A temperature at or above 100° F. Their temperature will be taken at check-in before allowing them
to enter the Museum.
• Shortness of breath
• Dry, non-productive cough
• Runny nose
• Reduction in taste or smell
• Sore throat
• Muscle pains
• Been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
• Tested positive for COVID-19