The Frank House is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It was completed in 1890 as G.W. Frank’s third mansion and made of red Colorado sandstone based on the H.H. Richardson Romanesque shingle style.
It has also been used as living quarters for the Nebraska State Tuberculosis Hospital staff and now helps preserve Kearney’s history.
Call to schedule tour groups of 8 or more and special events.
University of Nebraska at Kearney 2010 University Drive, Kearney, NE