Stay updated about events going on in Kearney by signing up for our weekly newsletter!
To submit your own event click here
- This event has passed.
Kids Night Out at the Museum – Llamas & Pajamas
June 5 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$15
Bring your kids to the museum for a fun evening with their friends! They will enjoy free play in exhibits, an educational activity or craft, dinner, and more!
Dinner will be popcorn chicken, fruit, cookie, lemonade or water.
If children have any food allergies, or do not like the meal provided, they are welcome to bring their own dinner along with them.
This event is for children ages 3-12.
Please note: all children 3 years old must be potty trained and be able to use the bathroom independently. Thank you!
1. If your child has a fever over 100 degrees, the policy is they need to not come back to camp until they are
fever free with no medication for 72 hrs.
2. If your child is coughing, please do not bring them.
3. Cover when coughing/sneezing, contain germs, and clean hands. KACM is doing very in-depth
4. It is recommended that the same adult drop off and pick up child. (Slow the spread, send one instead)
5. Children’s temperatures will be checked when they arrive. They will need to leave if over 100 degrees.
6. Children will use only half of the museum and our outdoor space, but not at the same time as the other group of children.
7. Water fountains will not be used so children must bring their own water bottle with their name on it.
8. Children will be split into two groups, at the discretion of KACM staff, with the priority of keeping siblings